Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring!

I absolutely love this time of year and all the pretty flowers that are starting to bloom everywhere! I am especially excited that my calla lily plant finally bloomed again. Dustin gave the plant to me for Valentine's Day two years ago and it hasn't bloomed since. The other night as I was about to fall asleep Dustin said he had a pretty surprise for me outside and drug me out of bed to see this gorgeous blossom!

Here's just another pretty flower from our yard...

The other thing I love about March is the awesome Arizona weather (70's) and BLUE skies! A cute hubby to add to the mix just makes life amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Meagan, I love all of your pictures, but that one of Dustin is my favorite! He looks so good and handsome. Yeah for you. I wish I had a photographer of my own to make me look good. :)

    ReplyDelete